Which sites offer acca insurance on football bets and how does insurance on accumulators work?
Everyone loves an acca. Ok, maybe not everyone, but everyone here at FootballBettingHub does! Acca insurance is a great offer that takes away the pain of a near miss on your football accumulator.
A number of sites offer acca insurance. We’ll details those that do, as well as how that offer works. We’ll also explain how insurance on accumulators works, answering any queries you might have about this promotion.
If you love betting on football accas, we’ve got two other posts that should be of interest to you. First of all, take a look at footy acca betting tips. Then, why not check out our football acca offers hub. You’ll find links to tips there, as well as anything acca related and also details of other accumulator promotions.
Of course, if you just want to grab a free bet, we’ve got loads of those too – see all the best football freebies below!
What is acca insurance?
Acca insurance is offered by a range of the best bookies and can be applied to many different sports. The precise nature of the offer varies from site to site.
However, what is common to all of the different promotions is that they will give you something when you don’t quite land your acca.
Usually you have to get all but one of your selections right. If you do that and just one lets you down, the bookmaker will give you some form of compensation.
That, in the most basic terms possible, is acca insurance. As ever, you should always check the relevant site for the full terms and conditions. However, below you can see more info on the exact offers each betting site has for their version of acca insurance.
Before we get to that though, here are some of the most important things to check when it comes to insurance on accumulators:
- Specific Markets – some acca insurance may apply to all sports and all markets. Others may be just for very specific markets, for example Premier League match odds only
- Selections and Odds – always check if there is a minimum number of selections needed to qualify. There might also be minimum odds, either per selection or for the complete acca
- What Do You Get? – most acca insurance promos return your stake on losing bets. However, this is usually as a free bet, not cash. Also, there will always be a maximum refund value
- Exclusions – check for exclusions, the most obvious one is that bets that are cashed out may not be eligible. However, acca insurance may only be valid for certain customers (for example UK/Irish only)
- Time Limits – often only your first acca each day is eligible. Also note that any free bets or bonuses awarded may expire if you don’t use them within a given time
Which Betting Sites Offer Acca Insurance?
We’ll add more and more acca insrance offers here as they are brought out by the bookies.
The 2018 World Cup is less than a year away. Read our World Cup offers and tips here!