Football Accumulator Betting Offers
Accumulators are a great way to combine a number of bets to increase the amount of cash you get, but given that each selection you add also lessens the likelihood the overall bet will come in, it is just as well so many bookies are willing to give you an insurance policy. Check out our latest football accumulator betting tips articles!
If you are not familiar with how accumulators (accas) work, read our article on accumulator betting; in short, an accumulator is a bet that includes a number of unrelated selections such that the odds of each selection are multiplied together to give your overall odds (and payout, if all the legs come in).
Most, but not all, football acca betting offers come in the form of an insurance offer (which is technically a Money Back offer) whereby if one selection of your accumulator bet lets you down, your stake will be refunded, either as cash or as a free bet which must then be bet through before withdrawing.
Some acca offers will give you a bonus (of up to 100% in their case) on winning accumulator bets which contain a certain number of selections.
Suffice to say, if you understand how to place accumulator bets, the offers that often accompany them are basically self-explanatory and there are usually no hoops you need to jump through. Obviously it’s still a good idea to read the full terms of the offer you are using, although there is nothing there to catch you out.
Best Bookie for Football Acca Offers: BetVictor
- Refund of stake as a free bet of up to £10 on Match Odds OR Both Teams to Score accas of five or more legs if one selection lets you down
- Minimum cumulative odds of 4/1 (5.0 in decimal)
- New customers to BetVictor who join and bet £10 will get a £30 sports free bet AND a £30 casino bonus!
- The BetVictor Golden Goal competition gives you the chance to win a share of £25,000 every week – FOR FREE!
- A massive range of other great offers on both football and other sports, and some very competitive betting odds
Latest Football Acca Tips
Football Acca Offers: Examples
As mentioned, most acca offers revolve around giving you a refund of your stake if one leg lets you down, but always check if there are any requirements such as having to bet on a particular market or to include a minimum number of selections.
- BetVictor: Place a fivefold on Both Teams to Score with BetVictor and if one selection falls down, they’ll refund your stake as a free bet of up to £25.
- Coral: Coral will give refunds of up to £25 (as a free bet) if just one leg of a fivefold lets you down, as long as the acca is placed on the Match Result market.
- Betfair: The innovative Acca Edge feature from Betfair allows you to ‘Edge’ your acca whereby you reduce your potential returns in exchange for a cash refund of your stake if just one leg lets you know.
- Ladbrokes: Place a fivefold football acca (on selected leagues and competitions) and if one selection lets you down you’ll be given a refund as a free bet of up to £25.
- Boylesports: Place a fivefold on any football market (indeed all markets in all sports) and Boyles will give you acca insurance. Applies to bets between £5 and £20. New customers can get a £20 free bet too, for just a £10 stake!