Free Bet Offers
Free bet offers come in all shapes and sizes, from the welcome free bets that all bookies worth their salt give to new customers, to additional free bets given to existing customers for betting on a particular match or market.
All the betting sites we work with at FootballBettingHub.com offer free bets to new customers, ranging from £10 to £200, but some go the extra mile to ensure that even once you have joined up, you can still take advantage of further free bets, which is darn nice of them!
How do New Customer Free Bet Offers Work?
- For new customer free bets, simply sign up with your chosen bookmaker, make a deposit and place your first bet
- Ensure that your qualifying bet meets the criteria set out in the terms, as sometimes there will be minimum odds or excluded markets
- Your free bet – which will usually be matched at 100% or more of your stake – will then be credited to your account to use as you see fit (within the terms given)
How do Existing Customer Free Bet Offers Work?
- Simply follow the guidelines of the specific offer
- Usually this involves placing a real money, pre-match bet on a specific football match (or other sporting event), ensuring you meet any requirements such as minimum odds
- Your free bet will then be credited to your account, though sometimes only if your qualifying bet loses or some other event happens
Free Bet Offers: Things to Note
As with all betting offers and bonuses, there are certain things that you should be aware of so that you take advantage of the offer in question without missing out due to a technicality. In short: always read the terms and conditions of every offer you are planning to get involved with.
Here are some of the common terms that are worth looking out for:
- Minimum odds for qualifying bet and/or the free bet once it has been credited
- Rollover requirements whereby you might need to bet through a free bet a certain number of times before withdrawing any winnings
- Match or market specific offers, so if you place a correct score bet when the offer states that only first scorer bets qualify, obviously you’ll miss out
- In-play or pre-match bets are often specified in the terms, so make sure you get your bet on before kick off if that is required, or once the game starts if that is what is asked for
- Mobile or not: some offers may only be available to customers placing bets on mobiles or tablets, whilst others may be only granted to bettors using the standard online version of the site.
Free Bet Offers: Examples
As mentioned, all bookies we feature on this site offer free bets to new customers (which are, unsurprisingly, detailed on our Free Bets page), and here we mention some of those along with some other free bets that are made available to customers that already have an account with the site in question.