Money Back Betting Offers
As with many things in the world of football betting, money back betting offers are rather self-explanatory: they are offers which, if events go a certain way, result in you getting your money back.
Money back offers come in various shapes and sizes and can be called a whole manner of things including no lose bets, risk free bets, cashback offers or refund offers, but they are generally the same thing. Prior to diving into the money back offers, however, it makes sense to use the welcome bonuses or free bets that the various betting sites will offer you when you join (as most betting offers require you to use “real money” as opposed to free bets for their money back offers.
How do money back betting offers work?
Depending on the specifics of the offer, the general mechanism for a money back offer to come into effect is as follows:
- Find the football match (or other event) to which the offer applies
- Place the qualifying bet (which often has to be a pre-match bet on a specific market for that game/event)
- If your bet loses you will be credited with your money back, usually to the value of your stake
- Money back can be in the form of real cash (which can be withdrawn and is the best type of offer) or as free bets (which will need to be bet through before withdrawing any winnings)
Best Bookie for Money Back Offers: Betfred
- Refunds on live TV football matches of up to £50 if the match ends 1-1
- Double odds on first scorer bets if your man scores two, triple if he gets three (not a money back offer, but worth mentioning we thought!)
- A host of other great money back (and enhanced odds) betting offers on other sports, very competitive odds on football and loads more incentives to make them your bookie of choice
Money Back Betting Offers: Examples
Bookies often favour money back offers over others as they are so popular with punters who like the idea of getting their cash back if their bets loses, and why wouldn’t they! As such there are literally too many to mention, but check out our Betting Offers pages for the latest and best offers and bonuses.