Here are our latest both teams to score tips, but also take a glance at all our offers and promotions for the World Cup with all sorted from free bets and enhanced odds to £1 million competitions!
Latest World Cup Both Teams to Score Betting Tips – 18th to 22nd June 2018
Odds are correct at the time of publishing. Check betting sites for latest prices.
- Tunisia v England – both teams NOT to score at 4/7 with Betfair
- Colombia v Japan – both teams to score at 19/17 with 888Sport
- Poland v Senegal – both teams to score at 19/20 with Ladbrokes
- Portugal v Morocco – both teams to score at 23/20 with Coral
- Denmark v Australia – both teams NOT to score at 3/4 with Betfair
- France v Peru – both teams to score at 13/12 with 888Sport
- Argentina v Croatia – both teams to score at Evens with Ladbrokes
- Nigeria v Iceland – both teams to score at Evens with Bet365
Tunisia’s safety first approach suggests a low scoring clash with England. We do see goals for a more open Colombia team, while Poland and Senegal’s attacking strength makes goals look like value there.
We expect Portugal to be as open as they were against Spain, which should lead to goals. Denmark are likely to set up to keep things tight against Australia, while the French should slip up again when they meet Peru. Argentina and Croatia’s clash is set to be an end to end affair, while we against both Nigeria and Iceland to struggle defensively.
Betting on both teams to score (also known as BTTS) in a given football match is self-explanatory in that your bet wins if both teams score at least one goal during the match (normal time only, unless specifically stated otherwise). You can also bet against both teams to score, in which case you win your wager if one or both teams fail to find the net during the match.
As you will see in our Both Teams to Score Betting article, this ever-popular bet can be a very good way to beat the bookies. Whether you follow trends or go against the grain, you can often get some very nice odds on this simple but exciting bet.
To increase your potential winnings, you might also consider picking out a few matches and adding them together to form an BTTS accumulator (if so, check out the BetVictor Back of the Net promo which gives money back on losing BTTS accas).
Check out the latest BTTS betting tips as we help you pick out some winning bets, whilst our full list of free bets will help you make a profit when you join a new bookie!