We’ve arrived at the penultimate weekend of the Premier League season. As we thought months ago, the relegation battle is set to go down to the wire while there are still things to be sorted in the race to claim a place in European competition next season.
After a combination of short odds winners and crazy results last weekend, we’ve created three multiples for you below so you have plenty of choice on Saturday and Sunday. Please note that the odds quoted are correct at the time of writing and are subject to change.
Weekend Acca Tip 1 – 8/6 with Ladbrokes
- Over 1.5 goals in Stoke v Crystal Palace (3/10) – Crystal Palace can enjoy themselves now until the end of the season and could cut loose against Stoke. The Potters are still fighting desperately against the drop and will give their all in what should be an entertaining match at the Bet365 Stadium.
- Both teams to score in Leicester v West Ham (4/6) – West Ham have scored in all but one of their last 18 league matches. The problem is they keep shipping goals at an alarming rate. Expect both teams to score at the King Power.
- Over 1.5 goals in West Brom v Tottenham (1/5) – West Brom continue to fight under Darren Moore. They’ll find it very tough to get anything against Tottenham but the Baggies will play their part in a good game.
Weekend Acca Tip 2 – 4/1 with BetVictor
- Man City to beat Huddersfield to nil (11/20) – Huddersfield must start scoring or else they are in real danger of going straight back down to the Championship. The Terriers are highly unlikely to find their goalscoring touch against a Man City side intent on breaking Premier League records however.
- Both teams to score in Arsenal v Burnley (4/5) – The pre match coverage will be all about Arsene Wenger as he manages his final game at the Emirates on Sunday. Burnley will have no problem tearing the script up though so both teams to score looks very big at 4/5.
- Over 2.5 goals in Chelsea v Liverpool (31/40) – Liverpool are one of those teams that Chelsea seem to raise their game for. The Blues are looking to maintain their form ahead of the FA Cup final but will surely concede against Jurgen Klopp’s flying Liverpool team.
Weekend Acca Tip 3 – 299/1 with Bet365
- Brighton to beat Man Utd (4/1) – Man Utd on a Friday night is a great way for the Brighton fans to end their season. If Chris Hughton gets his plans right and his players perform to their maximum, the Seagulls could provide the perfect end of season result by beating Mourinho’s men.
- Newcastle to beat Watford and both teams to score (5/1) – The Watford fans cannot wait for this season to end. While their players may give the Vicarage Road faithful something to cheer on Saturday it would be no surprise to see their horrible run continue against Newcastle.
- Chelsea and Liverpool to draw and over 2.5 goals (9/1) – Chelsea and Liverpool have played out some classics over the years but three of the last four encounters ended in a draw. There’s every chance of yet another stalemate even if they’ll both likely need to score at least two to get anything out of the game.