Ladbrokes 40/1 England to beat Sweden Offer, plus other bookie offers, betting tips and preview for Sweden v England on Saturday 7th July 2018
England manged to win on penalties at the World Cup for the first time on Tuesday as they edged past Colombia. That set up the World Cup quarter final against Sweden, who got the better of Switzerland by a goal to nil. If you think Gareth Southgate’s men can win this one, then Ladbrokes have a fine offer for you:
The offer is open to new customers only, has a max bet of £1.00 and pays out in free bets. Check out the other Sweden v England offers below for some other great deals as well as our preview of the Sweden v England quarter final!
Ladbrokes 40/1 England Offer: Significant Terms
- 18+. New UK+IRE players only. Time limited. Use “ENGLAND”. Deposit & player restrictions. Minimum deposit £5. First bet £1. Winning bets paid in cash at normal price. Enhanced odds paid in £5 free bets credited within 24 hours, valid for 4 days, stake not returned. Losing £5 free bet excludes Grid customers. T&Cs Apply.
Sweden v England Betting Offers and Tips – England Back in Last Eight
England are back in the quarter-finals of the World Cup for the first time since 2006. The golden generation came up short with a tough draw in Germany, but the new kids on the block can go one better with a victory over Sweden on Saturday. Will this be yet another heroic display from Gareth Southgate and his team?
Sweden v England Betting Offers – Saturday 7th July 2018
- CORAL – 40/1 FOR KANE TO SCORE – UK+IRE New Customers Only. Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on our website. Enhanced odds paid in free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days. Losing £5 free bet excludes Coral Connect.
- BETFAIR – 40/1 ENGLAND TO WIN IN 90 MINS – New Customers can get England at an enhanced 40/1 to beat Sweden. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
- 888SPORT – 5/1 ENGLAND TO QUALIFY (£5 MAX) – New customers only. £10 minimum deposit required. Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds Min bet £5, max bet £5. Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement. Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Withdrawal restrictions and Terms & Conditions apply.
- Other offers and free bets coming soon….
Sweden v England Betting Tips
Odds correct at the time of writing and are subject to change.
Sweden v England Preview – Three Lions Continue to Progress
There were a few positives for England to take from their brilliant start in the World Cup. The headline was obviously a rare penalty shoot-out victory, which ended years of hurt to bring them in to the last eight. However, that’s not all that Southgate managed to change. The way England started the game, passing the ball around and interchanging positions, was a refreshing change for the Three Lions. This is far from the limited golden generation, this team can pass a ball.
England overall look much better equipped for tournament football. They head into this quarter-final knowing that they can control the tempo. While Sweden have proved themselves capable during their impressive run to the last eight, this isn’t a clash for the Three Lions to fear. The Swedes should be a challenge, but England are deserved favourites after their latest display.
Relevant Stats, Injuries and Suspensions
Southgate has a few injury concerns on his mind ahead of this quarter-final. Jamie Vardy was unable to take a penalty against Sweden due to injury, and he’s ruled out on Saturday. He could be joined by Tottenham pair Dele Alli and Harry Kane, who each looked uncomfortable at stages during the Colombia clash. However, they’re both expected to feature.
Sweden v England – Can England Match Italia 90?
England come in to this clash at 19/20 with Betfair to seal another victory, while Sweden are 18/5 with Coral to progress to the last four. The Three Lions are aiming to make the sems for the first time in 28 years, while their last semi-final in any tournament was at Euro 96, in England. This could be a huge moment for English football, but England’s defence is a worry.
The Three Lions have now conceded in every game in Russia, while Sweden haven’t failed to score so far. We expect them both to find the back of the net on Saturday, while England should expect more going forward with Harry Kane up top. We’re backing over 2.5 goals at 6/4 with Bet365, while we’re backing Kane to strike in this game. He’s hit the back of the net in every game as captain, and after six goals in three World Cup games he’s in great form. Kane looks like value in our eyes at 11/10 with BetVictor.